You can help us by:
- moving the trailer each night
- with cooking
- talking and playing games with the guests; and
- to pray with them.
- Prospective volunteers will be invited to an information meeting and initial training session which will cover the core values of the H4BD nightshelter and the integral code of conduct expected.
- New volunteers will be inducted onto the team and receive more comprehensive training ‘in house’.
- Throughout the season there will be opportunities for volunteers to engage in extra training from outside colleagues such as drug and alcohol awareness and mental health support training.
If you would like to volunteer, please Contact us.